Saturday 30 October 2010

Resurrection

Feeling dead for so long. But is dead a feeling? It seems everything is relative. It seems everything is contemplatable. It seems everything is debatable.

It seems life carries only one absolute: there are none. Finding security in paradox and oxymoron.

Death. Death is an absolute.

But what is death? Death seems relative. You can be living dead. You can breathe. You can smile. You can be dead inside. Death is subjective.

Can subjectivity be an absolute?

Everyone seems certain of something.
Everyone seems uncertain.
Everyone clings to something. Everyone thinks they've found the truth.

Evolution is fact? It's facticiousness is still only just your opinion.
What about death?
What if I defy death? What if I deny it? My opinion.

I create my own truth within my twisted mind. Truth to me. Absolute to me. Insanity to the rest of the world.

Feeling dead for so long. Where there is death, there is life.

So resurrect me.

2 comments:

  1. I... know or have said these things many, many times.
    --Khai

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Ket style. I used to feel like this.

    ReplyDelete