Monday 25 October 2010

Empty

Trying so hard to shun past beliefs. Attempting to grow new wings to fly. Tired of store-bought character molds. Through with iron-cast expectations. Wanting to escape, soar, create, break. Needing an own life to make.

Run from the past. Create an open mind. Embrace the world. Fulfill desires. Lacivious ambitions. Emancipation and reckless pursuit.

Mindless foreplay. Uninhibited lust. Reckless climax. Heartless cigarette. Cold goodbye.

No dear I don't know why you feel this way inside.
You have the freedom to live your own life.
Soar, soar, rise and fly.
No dear I don't know why you're dead inside.

It's a new age and a new world. Nevermind what haters say; let no one stand in your way.

No dear I don't know why you do not feel fulfilled.
No dear I don't know why you hate when he leaves.
It's uninhibited. It's no strings; it's free.

No dear I don't know why you're so empty inside.

4 comments:

  1. Ket, I love your writing as always. And I wish I could read your German blog instructions haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freedom and that feeling of emptiness walk hand in hand, in most cases, don't they?

    ReplyDelete